The Hakomi Institute is a Continuing Education (CE) provider in the United States.
NBCC (National Board of Certified Counselors)
Hakomi Institute has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP #5476. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Hakomi Institute is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
From our California team, California:
Specific courses meet the qualifications for continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. CE approval agency: CAMFT Provider Number: 82187. Programs that do not qualify for California CE credit are clearly identified. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
From our Southwest team, Texas:
Hakomi Institute Southwest Training Team maintains records to meet standards for continuing education for the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors, the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists., and the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners. Records maintained meet requirements as stated by the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council https://bhec.texas.gov/. Programs that do not qualify for Texas CE credit are clearly identified. Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding Texas CEs specifically.
Obtain your CE Credits:
- State Boards may have different requirements or only honor partial credit hours. It is the responsibility of the licensee to check with individual boards to verify CE requirements. Regulatory boards are the final authority on courses accepted for continuing education credit.
- The certificate you receive is sufficient proof of your CEs for most organizations.
- Training module delivery methods may consist of: live-online, in-person, and home-study
- If you have any questions related to NBCC or ASWB CEs, obtaining your certificate, or other CE-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions related to California CEs, please email email@example.com
- If you have questions related to Texas CEs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must attend and/or complete all module course hours to receive CE credit for that module.
- The Hakomi Institute is unable to award partial Continuing Education credits.
- For each individual module date(s), full attendance is required to receive credit.
- For example: if a student misses 1 hour during a multi-day weekend module, that student will not receive CE credits for that weekend module.
- Student attendance for CE credit is tracked by Hakomi Faculty.
- Attendance for live-online delivery methods modules is tracked via Zoom.
- In order to fulfill the Zoom attendance record, students are required to use the same first and last name that they listed when registering for the training.
- After each live-online or in-person module date(s), a CE evaluation is required.
- Students will have two weeks from the module date(s) to complete the required CE Evaluation.
- The CE evaluation will allow the student to rate the following:
- (a). The content of the program;
- (b). The knowledge and presentation skills of each program presenter;
- (c). The facility and accommodations, if a live program;
- (d). The content and quality of the program materials; and,
- (e). The relevance of the program to professional counselors.
- (f). Comments
- For workshops that provide a home-study portion: to receive CE credit for a home-study module, a posttest (quiz) is required to assess participant learning and course quality and effectiveness.
- The CE certificate(s) will be sent within one month after the workshop module date(s), and upon successful completion of the CE evaluation and/or posttest.
- CE Certificates will be sent every three months unless otherwise requested. We ask students to request 30 days in advance if they need a CE Certificate at a specific date.